Section 11. Personal data of children
- Our website and services are targeted at businesses & persons over the age of 18.
- If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
Section 12. Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated, by written notice to us at email@example.com
Section 13. Acting as a data processor
- In respect of cardholder data, we do not act as a data controller; instead, we act as a data processor.
- Insofar as we act as a data processor rather than a data controller, this policy shall not apply. Our legal obligations as a data processor are instead set out in the contract between us and the relevant data controller.
Section 14. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Section 15. Cookies that we use
Section 16. Cookies used by our service providers
Section 17. Managing cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411(Safari); and
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Section 18. Cookie preferences
Section 19. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by KEM.
- We are registered in Ireland and our registered office is at K.E.M Sheet Metal Fabricators Mile Mill Road, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare Ireland
- Our principal place of business is at Mile Mill Road, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare Ireland.
- You can contact us:
- by post, to [the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
Section 20. Data protection officer
- Our data protection officer’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org